cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imageRUNNER 1730iF latest firmware

netmgr
Apprentice

Can someone please let me know how to access the latest firmware for the imageRUNNER 1730iF latest firmware?

Our non-profit organization was given this printer, and we are attempting to put it to good use for the club.  However, before implementing the various networking features, I want to secure the latest firmware for bug fixes and features.  
Kind Regards,
Dan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

We apologize for any confusion! Please be advised that while our forum community members are welcome to chime in, Canon does not provide direct support for imageRUNNER series products. If you weren't provided with dealer information and you're in the United States, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) and we will be happy to provide you with the names of dealers in your area who will be able to look into this firmware inquiry for you.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

StevenMOD

Hello netmgr,

You can find all of the latest drivers and downloads for your imageRUNNER 1730iF HERE.

netmgr
Apprentice

Thank you kindly for your reply.
I have visited this site already to install the latest Windows driver and the Color Network ScanGear.  However, I could not find any firmware that was listed.
Regards

netmgr_0-1700603944736.png

We apologize for any confusion! Please be advised that while our forum community members are welcome to chime in, Canon does not provide direct support for imageRUNNER series products. If you weren't provided with dealer information and you're in the United States, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) and we will be happy to provide you with the names of dealers in your area who will be able to look into this firmware inquiry for you.

For anyone else that finds themself in a similar situation...
BISG Dealer Locator
Thank you for your interest in Canon Office Equipment.
To find the nearest dealer or reseller to you, please visit our website. Type in the product model name and click "Go". The page will change to a list of dealers. (You may need to input your zip code in the "Zip or City" field.)

You may also copy and paste the following URL  into the address field of your web browser: Where To Buy Business Products | Canon U.S.A., Inc.

If you would like to be contacted by the reseller, be sure to click the Contact Request Form Button below the reseller's name on the website, and fill in your contact information.
Please don't hesitate to call if you have any questions.
Thank you,
Canon Support

I find it hard to believe that since Canon makes the imageRunner series and would then be the owner, if not responsible for any of the software, drivers, and firmware, they would not want to help a small non-profit organization with such an easy request.
I will reach out to a local Dealer; however, it would have been nice for Canon to have a particular understanding of such organizations and want to help support a local community.
Regards

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

If firmware is not listed, it might not exist.  

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Announcements