cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imagePROGRAF PRO-2100 "Cut Sheet" Paper Source option Greyed Out

sjpfaff
Apprentice

I am unable to choose "Cut Sheet" in the Paper Source Drop Down. When I first installed the driver this option was Greyed Out but after updating the media types it became available. But after adding some Custom media types it became greyed out again.

Any idea how to return the option to the drop down?

Thanks

Scott

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

sjpfaff
Apprentice

As a follow up to my post, I was able to speak with Canon Tech Support and my error ended up being ID10T error 🙂

I am probably the only person on earth that didn't realize you needed to choose a "Cut Sheet" size page in order for the option to be available to use. I guess in my initial use of the printer I must have selected a "Cut Sheet" size page to work with and the option was not greyed out.

I wanted to make sure I left an answer on this post for anyone else who might be running into the same issue.

Thanks Canon Tech Support for solving my issue in about 10 seconds!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

sjpfaff
Apprentice

As a follow up to my post, I was able to speak with Canon Tech Support and my error ended up being ID10T error 🙂

I am probably the only person on earth that didn't realize you needed to choose a "Cut Sheet" size page in order for the option to be available to use. I guess in my initial use of the printer I must have selected a "Cut Sheet" size page to work with and the option was not greyed out.

I wanted to make sure I left an answer on this post for anyone else who might be running into the same issue.

Thanks Canon Tech Support for solving my issue in about 10 seconds!

Announcements