cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imagePRESS Lite C265 won't print legal-sized booklets

Cattista
Apprentice

I was told by our support dealer that our Canon imagePRESS C265 cannot print Legal sized booklets from a Mac. I was able to do it from a PC by using the application vs printer options under the Booklet settings, but that button was greyed out on the Mac PS driver. I am currently looking for workarounds before we return the printer.

2 REPLIES 2

Danny

Thanks for joining the conversation, Cattista!

While our forum community members are welcome to chime in, Canon does not provide direct support for imagePRESS-series products. Instead, your dealer will be able to help you figure out a workaround or recommend an more suitable model. If you don't have a dealer and you're in the United States, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) and we will be happy to provide you with the names of dealers in your area.  We're open weekdays and Saturdays.

If you're outside the USA, visit http://global.canon and choose your country or region from the map for local support.

We hope this helps!

Hi Danny,

I have decided to return the Canon copier. There were no viable workarounds found. I was told the issue persists across all Canon printers. I will not be using Canon products in the future as there is no direct support from the manufacturer.

Thank you for reading my post and letting me know that Canon's official position is that there is no way to print a legal-sized booklet on Mac. It's a good thing no graphic designers or publication companies use Apple products for design and printing.

All the best to you!

Announcements