cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Océ PlotWave 365 Non-Standard Paper Sizes

MarkFitz71
Apprentice

Hi,

I have a simple question.  Does anyone know if the Oce Plot Wave 365 has the ability to print non-standard paper sizes?  I'm trying to print a banner, something to fill the width/height of the roll of paper, and I don't really care how long, it's a roll of paper.  I just want to maximize the height of characters on my banner and let it be however long it needs to be - E size paper is too restrictive, due to the limitation of the length of the size E frame, my banner comes out too small.  So I'm wondering if there's a setting to allow full width of the paper roll regardles of length.

Anything clues, anyone?

Many thanks,

Mark

1 REPLY 1

Tiffany

Thanks for posting! While our forum community members are welcome to chime in, Canon does not provide direct support for Océ series products. Instead, your dealer will be able to help you! If you don't have a dealer and you're in the United States, please call us at 1-800-652-2666 and we will be happy to provide you with the names of dealers in your area.

If you're outside the USA, visit http://global.canon and choose your country or region from the map for local support.

We hope this helps!

Announcements