cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Imagerunner 5030C Inconsistent Network Connection

CEO351
Apprentice

Good Morning Everyone,

Can anyone on here help me with a problem that has started with our printer?

After the 4th of July weekend we came back to work and the IP address to the printer had changed...we must have had a power outage for an extended time. But I have now made it static IP. Anyway the problem is that the network seems to go to sleep or hibernation mode or something. It was not doing this before the holiday

When anything is sent to the printer it's a hit or miss whether the item prints or not. Most of the time it has not printed...but if you unplug the network cable and plug it back in the item will print unless it is hung in the print que of the person that sent it to the printer.

Please help I am going crazy trying different settings and really don't know what could have changed.

1 REPLY 1

Danny

Hi, CEO351!

Thanks for posting! While our forum community members are welcome to chime in, Canon does not provide direct support for imageRUNNER series products. Instead, your dealer will be able to help you! If you don't have a dealer and you're in the United States, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) and we will be happy to provide you with the names of dealers in your area.

If you're outside the USA, visit http://global.canon and choose your country or region from the map for local support.

We hope this helps!

Announcements