cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ImageRunner Advance DX C5850i not sending scans to emails

bjacobs12
Apprentice

We are currently running into an issue in our office with our printer/scanner. When ever someone tries to scan to email it gets caught on sending and resending, but after a few minutes of it saying sending/resending the scan job is canceled and put in the timeline of jobs. We have checked junk folders and our quarantined emails and there is nothing in either. I printed out a network output report to compared it to the output report I printed out a week or 2 ago. Everything was the same on the reports besides the "Current Transmission Speed". The earlier report has that set to "----" While the new report says "100 Mbps (Full Duplex) *". Would this cause an issue with trying to scan to email? Everything else like Ip address, DNS, SMPT are all the same on both reports. So I'm not sure what changed overnight to make it so that scanning to email is hanging on sending/resending then dropping the job. 

Note: i did try turning it off and back on again to see if that helped lol

1 REPLY 1

Danny

Thanks for joining the conversation, bjacobs12!

While our forum community members are welcome to chime in, Canon does not provide direct support for imageRUNNER series products. Instead, your dealer will be able to help you! If you don't have a dealer and you're in the United States, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) and we will be happy to provide you with the names of dealers in your area.

If you're outside the USA, visit http://global.canon and choose your country or region from the map for local support.

We hope this helps!

Announcements