cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ImageRUNNER iR1643P reverse print order

ScannerProbs
Apprentice

Does anyone know if it's possible to reverse the print order of pages on this printer? By reverse the print order I mean print the last page of a document first, print the second to last page second and so on. I'm not finding the option anywhere in the settings.

4 REPLIES 4

Danny

Thanks for joining the conversation, ScannerProbs!

While our forum community members are welcome to chime in, Canon does not provide direct support for imageRUNNER series products. Instead, your dealer will be able to help you! If you don't have a dealer and you're in the United States, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) and we will be happy to provide you with the names of dealers in your area.

If you're outside the USA, visit http://global.canon and choose your country or region from the map for local support.

We hope this helps!

Okay, thanks. I noticed you moved my post out of the office printers section, will you please move it back? This machine is a small low volume desktop printer, definitely not any sort of high volume production printer.

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

There should be an option for reverse order in the print driver. Are you printing from Windows or Mac?

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Windows 11 Pro. I thought so too but can't find the option anywhere, using the latest driver. I even asked the company we have a maintenance agreement with and they couldn't find the option, though they were just looking around like I did and didn't seem very confident when they said it doesn't have that option.

Announcements