cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connecting Windows with USB to ImageRunner C3835i with Postscript driver

qipareli
Apprentice

I have a Windows 7 computer that is using the UFR II driver just fine with the Canon C3835i copier. However, when I try to install the Postscript driver on the same computer (because this driver offers options not available from the UFR driver), the install system doesn't recognize the copier if I use the USB option to connect it. Any suggestions?

It appears that I can connect via WiFi, but when I print a job, the printer "wakes up" but doesn't print the job. In the job history, it says the job was "NG." (No good???)

Any suggestions? I really want to use the Postscript driver if possible.

Live sex cam girls are the hottest way to get your rocks off without ever leaving the comfort of your own home. With hundreds of sexy cam girls available to choose from, you can find the perfect girl for you. Whether you’re looking for a petite and innocent girl next door or a wild and naughty vixen, you can find it all on a live sex cam girl site.

lesbians live sex cam girls are available 24/7, so you can always find someone to chat with. You can browse through the profiles of the girls and find the one that’s right for you. You can also check out their pictures and videos to get a better idea of what they look like and what they’re into.

Once you’ve found the perfect Lori_Cute_Gg girl, you can start chatting with her. You can talk about anything you want, from your favorite hobbies to your wildest fantasies. The girls are always willing to talk and get to know you better. You can even ask them to do special shows for you, such as strip teases or role-playing.

The best part about live sex cam girls is that they’re always willing to go the extra mile to make sure you’re satisfied. They’ll do whatever it takes to make sure you’re having a great time. Whether it’s a slow and sensual show or a wild and crazy one, you can be sure that the girl will do her best to make sure you’re having a good time.

grannies live sex cam girls come in all shapes and sizes. You can find petite and curvy girls, tall and slender girls, and everything in between. You can also find girls of all ages, from barely legal teens to mature MILFs. No matter what type of girl you’re looking for, you can be sure to find her on a live sex cam girl site.

Popular webcam girls such as Mia Malkova, Abella Danger, and Riley Reid are just a few of the many sexy cam girls available.
2 REPLIES 2

Danny

Hi, qipareli!

Thanks for posting! While our forum community members are welcome to chime in, Canon does not provide direct support for imageRUNNER series products. Instead, your dealer will be able to help you! If you don't have a dealer and you're in the United States, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) and we will be happy to provide you with the names of dealers in your area.

If you're outside the USA, visit http://global.canon and choose your country or region from the map for local support.

We hope this helps!

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

There is no definition or explaination for error "NG".  All documented errors are numeric #XXX.

You will likely need to engage with your dealer for assistance.

I noted 2 PS drivers for W7.  Have you tried each one?  Have you tried uninstalling the UFRII driver before trying the others?  

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Announcements