cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mx340 wireless printing won't print more than 1 page

martinezgene
Apprentice

I have a MX340 printer that we have setup wirelessly to Netgear router. We have been using the printer with our netgear wireless route for a few years now. We have a laptop running Windows 10 and a tower hard wired to netgear router also runining Windows 10. The printer has been working great for years. Recently if you try to print something it will start printing and just pause in the middle of print. It could take minutes and sometimes hours to complete 1 page of printing. If you try to print mulitiple pages and will print the 1st page right away and pause on the second page for ever. I checked I have all the newest drives for printer. I test my wifi and it is running great. I will reboot everything and still the same problem. I can open the scan software and it will scan mulitiple pages flawlessly.

1 REPLY 1

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

Uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers may help with this issue.  Please perform the following:

1.  Click the Start Button and search for the Control Panel, then open the Control Panel.
2.  Open "Programs and Features", or "Uninstall a program".
3.  Uninstall the MX340 MP Drivers and the Canon IJ Network Tool if either of these are listed.  If these are not listed, move on to the next step.
4.  Go back to the Control Panel.
5.  Open Devices and Printers.
6.  Right-click and delete or remove any copies of the printer that are listed here.

Once this has been done, visit THIS LINK to download and reinstall the MX340 series MP Drivers.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements