cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imageCLASS MF3010 Software & Driver Say They're Not Compatible

extraloco30
Apprentice

Good evening, i have a canon imageclass mf3010 and im trying to make it work, i had tried to download the software & driver and it keeps saying that is not competible ..i don't know which software i have to donwload...im looking forward to hear from you, Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3

Mike

Hi extraloco30!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know the operating system on your computer. Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, please check out your other support options here: https://canon.us/MyCanonAccount

Thanks!

Mike,

I am having the same problem with downloading drivers for printing on the mf3010 (the best compact printer/scanner ever) for my mac OS 13.2.1: I inadvertently deleted what I had on my system that was working and can't find where there is a driver to download that my system will accept now. Have you updated the drivers for this printer and if so where are they?

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

@ljs51mac,

Instead of hi-jacking this thread, please start your own topic to ensure your issue receives the attention it deserves.  While you own the same product, your OS might be different that the thread starter.

Both of you can download drivers for your printer here.  All Mac OS through Ventura 13.2.1 and All Windows through Windows 11

Canon Support for imageCLASS MF3010 VP | Canon U.S.A., Inc.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Announcements