cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant connect to wireless router for MG3600 printer

barbaranna
Apprentice

I have tried everything as well as my internet company. My printer worked fine until I had a new router set up from my internet company. When I go on my computer to try to print , it shows printer not responding. When I try to go on and set up it shows cant find printer. I do not know much about internet and wirelss options. I looked on the back of the router and the cord is plugged into something that show 10gWan if that makes a diffenence. The only thing i could think of is to remove everything about the printer on my computer and then start over because i just cant fix it. the rounter and wifi is working Verizon told me to tell you. I am a senior and very hard to get things set up since i am not educated a great deal on it. can someone please help me with this i would appreciate it .

Barbarann

1 REPLY 1

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

The MG3600 series printer can only connect to a 2.4g wireless network. If your router is running 5g only or higher, the printer will not be able to connect via wireless. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements