Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

selphy 900

I purchased a Selphy 900 in order to print wirelessley from my iPhone 4S. It is running iOS 6.0.1 and my computers are Macs runing OS 10.8.2. I installed Conon's Easy-PhotoPrint V 2.2.0. Hook everything up and printing and set up are not workibng rig...

GolgiBoy by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MX700 - wireless printing

I have a Canon MX700 printer (not wireless), and a Linksys Router – WRT54G2.  I’m trying to setup the printer on a wireless network so it can print via mobile devices (ie. MacBook, iPad and iPhone).  I’ve gotten to the point that the printer LAN has ...

buzytee by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wireless printer does not print.

I recently changed routers and since, my printer does not print.   I have checked to be sure it is selected in the printer settings, the printer is turned on, and wi-fi light is on.  I have turned off the printer and computer and started over, still ...

2nd computer connectivity problem with copier.

My intel computer's request to print is not accepted by the copier. With my Mac there is no proble. Does the Intel machine need to be configured in some way? With me older, now discarded copier there was no problem. Cznn't find a resolution to this i...

Kerry by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help With Wireless Setup PIXMA MX890

I have just installed a MX890 wireless through NetGear router WNDR4000 firm vervion 1.0.0.90 and power point XAVN2001.  I have Dell XPS desktop computer with Win7, with Avira visus program at that machine.  Dell laptop xps, Win7 with McAfee on this m...

MG5320 Wireless Issues

I am able to print wireless from MS Office.  However, whenever I try to print from the web or any other program I get the error message "printer is offline" and it won't print unless I plug in the USB cable.  Can anyone shed some light on this issue ...

kmcroton by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements