Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WFT-E4 II not linking to Bluetooth GPS

I shoot a pair of EOS 5D MKII in a tough environment. It's either dusty or rainy but either way I use two bodies with "L" lenses to avoid having an open seal. I recently added a WFT-E4 II to allow some mid session posting (I shoot 6 hours at a time) ...

pjagur by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! MG5320 works fine on 2 hardwired but....

When I try to set it up on my wireless Windows 7 PC I keep getting a message that the software can't find the printer.Any suggestions? Windows 7 64Belkin N150 routerNetgear Wg111v2 adapter As far as the 2 PC's that are wired to the router they are st...

WIA Driver via Wifi - MG6350

Hi, installed a new Canon MG6350 printer, using Wifi, works fine. However, I cannot get MS Paint to scan from it. Tried reinstalling, obtaining drivers from Canon's website, etc. However, when I plugged in the printer to the laptop (Windows 7 x64), s...

MG3120 Some apple devices not connecting

We have a MG3120 and several Iphones and an Ipad.  I can print from my Iphone, my wife's Iphone and Ipad say they can't connect, although they have in the past.  The printer must be online, I just printed to it and tried right afterwards to print wit...

Boss302 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements