Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon wireless MX430 offline

I have a MacBook Air (OS 10.8.5). My printer was working fine, but recently went offline due to a power surge.  I don't have a CD drive and am wondering if I need to reinstall the printer and if so, how do I find the software online. Thank you,Tricia

Pixma 3220: Wireless Printing No engaging

Hello!  We have successfully completed the installation of our Pixma Software (from the disk).  1. I have used the IJ Network tool to detect the printer wirelessly.  2. It successfully detects the Canon MG3200 series (Type: Canon, Connected to: LAN)3...

jgumpert by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

printing with mac on pc networked printer

I have a canon ix6520.. It is not a wireless.  It is installed on my desktop pc and is setup up on it's network. My pc laptop has no problem using the printer.  A new macbook has entered the house and the other day I spent 3 hours trying to get it to...

MG4120 print driver fails, scanner works!

I just purchased a new MG4120 for wireless printing. I tried to install on my Windows 8 desktop, first using the CD that came with the unit. I added it to my network using the WPS feature, and it was found and recognized fine. After installing the dr...

wrgilman by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

WiFi stopped working

Pixma PRO-100. WiFi stops working suddenly. Tried using USB and repair function. All looks good apart print jobs deletion, which reported "Cannot repaired"? Remove USB. Offline reported?I have Win 7 Home premium.Thanks

otava by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements