Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

laptop won't print

MyDell  laptop printed wirelessly at first to my quite new MG5400 printer model after tied printer into network. Now ending up with error and "printer not responding"  messages. My desktop Dell prints fine wirelessly to the same printer. Both using w...

aplogo by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MX892 not online every morning

I have a new MX892 installed on my network (wirelessly) and I have observed that after the printer has gone idle for some period of time and seems to go into its sleep mode, that it goes offline and cannot be accessed by other machines on the network...

Djl by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Wireless/Networking General Comment

Just joined this forum, forgive me if I am posting this response in the wrong area. Noticed a 'ton' of people who have their connections dropped. I have an MP640 and had the same problem. Here is the one and only thing that fixed my problem and hopef...

MG 6150 Wireless Connection Drops Out

Hello Canon experts and fellow sufferers,  below is a copy of my earlier post followed by some further info. Help is coming from BT rather than Canon. ........ ........... My MG6150 wireless connection failed.  After re-establishing the access point ...

Lojong by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon PIXMA app is useless for Android users.

Does anyone at Canon read or care about customer reviews? I've just bought a PIXMA MG7120 and installed the App on my Android phone but for some reason Canon won't allow document or email printing! It's allowed on the ipad or ipad (just doc printing ...

pg81 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MX920

Does anyone have a fix for the wireless settings for Canon MX 920? I have had Canon printers for at least six years, never a problem until recently. I purchased a new Canon MX 920 printer in July.  Ever since I had this printer it has been a pain in ...

kfb1969 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MG6150 wireless connection failed

Hi All  Below was the post which I placed on 'Personal Printers' which, I reckon should have been here in Wireless/Networking.......   .......This is my first post.   My MG6150 wireless connection failed.  After re-establishing the access point 'OK',...

Lojong by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements