Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA iP100 and iPad

Will the PIXMA iP100 work with the iPad....... If not, is there a portable Canon printer like the iP100 that will ??  I travel a great deal and down load pictures from my Canon 7D to my iPad. A need a printer that is capable of 8"x10" but will pack i...

jpmcnee by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

mg 3200

I use Mac and recently I set up wireless print in Ma comb.I can use it well at first but I had a problem with wifi, so i turned off and turned on my wireless line sharer. after then, I cant use it. what should I do? and if i change my wifi pin number...

heepark by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

MG3100

Hello, The printer MG3100 won´t print on Mac through WI-FI. Switching on and off helps but after a period of time my Mac cannot connect to it again. Would be better to have it funcioning fine without turning it off and on again and again. What should...

fadeeveu by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MG5220 printing problem

I have a Pixma MG5220 printer and I have to re-enter the wi-fi passphrase each time I want to print a document from my computer.  Is this normal or is there a way to set it permanently? Thanks in advance,Tony

TonyU by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

laptop won't print

MyDell  laptop printed wirelessly at first to my quite new MG5400 printer model after tied printer into network. Now ending up with error and "printer not responding"  messages. My desktop Dell prints fine wirelessly to the same printer. Both using w...

aplogo by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MX892 not online every morning

I have a new MX892 installed on my network (wirelessly) and I have observed that after the printer has gone idle for some period of time and seems to go into its sleep mode, that it goes offline and cannot be accessed by other machines on the network...

Djl by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Wireless/Networking General Comment

Just joined this forum, forgive me if I am posting this response in the wrong area. Noticed a 'ton' of people who have their connections dropped. I have an MP640 and had the same problem. Here is the one and only thing that fixed my problem and hopef...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements