Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing USB connection to wireless

Whwn I installed my Pixma MG4250 printer a few days ago I set it for USB connection but I would now like to change it to wireless. If I now go to the screen I can find only Maintenance and not Startup, and am unable to find the method of opening the ...

Roberto by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MG5220 cannot see my network

I recently replaced my old router with a Linksys Smart WIFI EA6300. Now my printer cannot see the network at all. I tried the push function as well as the pin. I also tried to type in the network name all to no avail. Please help.

How do i use airprint with my iphone?

I installed the Pixma MG3220 on my desktop and my laptop with success using the CD ROM, because I don't have the WPS button.  I can print wirelessly from both computers, with no problems.  I am not able to print from iPods, iPhones or the iPad.  I ha...

char17 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon ir 4045 and WebDAV with Sharepoint 2013

Hi, I'm trying to find out how to send from a Canon ir 4045 to Sharepoint 2013 via WebDAV. I'm able to connect using Windows explorer successfully, but receive the error "Check the Server" when attempting to send using the same URL/credentials from t...

jsdak by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MP495

I have a Canon Pixma MP495 and until recently it printed wirelessley no problem at all, however since having a new router[BT Hub3-5MCW] it won't connect at all so the only way I can print or scan is via the USB cable whch isn't very convenient. I've ...

Canon wireless MX430 offline

I have a MacBook Air (OS 10.8.5). My printer was working fine, but recently went offline due to a power surge.  I don't have a CD drive and am wondering if I need to reinstall the printer and if so, how do I find the software online. Thank you,Tricia

Pixma 3220: Wireless Printing No engaging

Hello!  We have successfully completed the installation of our Pixma Software (from the disk).  1. I have used the IJ Network tool to detect the printer wirelessly.  2. It successfully detects the Canon MG3200 series (Type: Canon, Connected to: LAN)3...

jgumpert by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements