Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wireless connection just gone??

Hi there, I'm in a frustrating situation...I've been using a Canon 3100 via wifi to my iMac for the past 9-10 months.. it's all worked well... up until suddenly the printer can no longer be found... I've tried turning the printer and computer off, so...

maddern by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Wireless Disconnection

I have a home network where I have setup a MF4880dw and MX8120 to print wirelessly.  The overall environment is a mixture of Windows Server 2012, Windows 7 Enterprise, Windows 7 Ultimate, and Windows 8.1 (running on a Microsoft Surface). The wireless...

gharnden by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Print document from iPad to PIXMA printer

I installed the Canon Printer Solutions App on my iPad. I can print pictures that are on the pad and scan to the pad from my Canon 880 but I don't know how to get email or notes into the print cue of that App. The device tab don't see it nor the iClo...

Haggis2 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error code 5,156,61

I see I am far from alone with this problem, but I see no answers!My MG5350 is set up successfully for wireless printing and scanning from my Asus laptop running Windows 7.I also want to connect the desktop, a Novatech running Windows 8. I have succe...

MG5220 reads offline when it's not..

Please Help, my MG5220 that I have had since Jan 11, 2012, has worked like a charm till now.  Yesterday, all that ended.  Nothing has changed, 3 weeks ago I got a microsoft surface and the wireless printer even connected to it. Now it reads offline a...

BBTag by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

3100 wifi suddenly not connecting!!!

Hi there, I'm in a frustrating situation...I've been using a Canon 3100 via wifi to my iMac for the past 9-10 months.. it's all worked well... up until suddenly the printer can no longer be found... I've tried turning the printer and computer off, so...

maddern by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MX922 lost connection

I  recently purchased the MX922 Printer & after connecting to my desktop was able to print.  I then was able to print with Ipad until connection was lost.  I checked forum & found others with same problem...one mentioned contacting Canon - 1-800-OK-C...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements