Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pixma MG7120

i need assistance with the correct instructions as to how to disable sharing with other people that are sharing a public wireless network . i am in a hotel and i cannot turn my printer on because as soon as i push the power button there are printing ...

wireless printing

I set up my mx472 printer using a usb connection to my MAC desktop.  I also would like the printer to be used as wireless. What do I have to do to set up this functionality

IPF 6300 using a network cable

Excuse a stupid question, but can I plug my IPF6300 directly into my iMac using a network cable or do I have to use a network cable to go from the iMac to a router, then another cable from the router to the printer? If the latter, can I run a network...

philmguy by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! PIXMA not detected in hi-rise building

I'm having difficulty connecting my MG3520 to my wifi network-- wifi is offered (for free) in the hi-rise building i live in. After going through troubleshooting, trying to set-up and connect with the app, and pretty much all other help i could find ...

MX880 Scanning to PC via WiFi

I have an HP PC running Windows 7 Home Premium.  It is connected via WiFi network to a Canon MX880 printer.  I have recently upgraded my Netgear router to a D6200.  Prior to upgrade I could print and scan to / from the printer via WiFi.  But after up...

pjmrshl by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements