Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma MX410 wireless printing

I have three laptops, each one running Windows 8.1. Every couple of days or so, for the past year, I will lose connection with my Pixma MX410. Even though it's a hassle, on the laptops I can reinstall the drivers through Canon's website and be up and...

tiskey by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Issues connecting to my laptop

My Canon MX459 printer is wirelessly hooked up to every computer in our house, except for my laptop! All computers run on Windows - my laptop is on Windows 7, while the others are Windows 8. The issue occured after restarting our wireless router in o...

Both wireless and USB printing on a MX892?

I am currently printing from my computer to a new MX892 via a USB cable. I was afraid to set up wireless in case that would mean I could only print wirelessly, which is likely not true. I might (rarely) choose to print from my iPad or iPod wirelessly...

jswaney by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

MX472 not getting an ip address

I got a new Cannon Mx472.  I am able to get it to connect to my wireless network via standard mode (as well as access point method). The issue is when I look on my router I see the printer listed but the ip address is 0.0.0.0.  I have disconnected ...

Wireless printing

Since changing my internett provider,  neither of my printers will communicate with the computers. How can I check wireless connectivity?  iMac OSX Yosemite, Canon MG5420

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements