Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG5600 slow and dropping connection after print

I bought my MG5600 a few months ago and set it up wirelessly and it was working fine. Then I didn't print for a couple of months and now it is misbehaving badly. WHEN I can get it to print, it is very, very slow. It spends 2-10 seconds between indivi...

zkarj by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't scan from Pixma to Mac

Hi, I have an ongoing problem with scanning from my Canon Pixma to my Mac Airbook. The printer scans, but the image is not made available on the computer - Image Capture says that 'no device is connected'. Having done some internet research, I see th...

Incipia by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot scan with MG6620

My operating system is the most current version of OS X Yosemite.  I am wirelessly connected and can print but not scan.  This is a recent development as I could previously both print and scan on this computer.  Any advice?

KenR by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Pixma MG7150 wifi connection problems

We recently purchased a Canon Pixma MG7150 printer so that we could wirelessly connect to our windows 7 laptop, and all our apple devices.  We were able to set up the printer following the instructions and it worked no problem.  However, everytime we...

No wireless connection - Pixma MG5420

I am running Win 8.1.  Printer worked okay until two days ago.  And then I dowloaded the Windows upgrades.  After that, my laptop shows printer status of being offline.  I have downloaded drivers from Canon website. Ran troubleshooters and followed i...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements