Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printer Connection

I am trying to connect my new Canon Pixma MG3520 to my Asus Transformer Book, which runs Windows 8, wirelessly.  I have tried everything in the set up guide to no avail  The printer does not display in my network and I cannot seem to figure out how t...

Cannot connect MX860 to computer wirelessly

I am not able to connect my MX860 to my computer, wirelessly.  It was just fine until a tech from Century Link came to fix a TV and internet problem.  As soon as he left, the  printer will not connect.  I have tried to do it, but I can't seem to unde...

gobarb26 by Apprentice
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

mg2950 not working on WiFi

Please someone help with this: I have an MG2950. I tried unsuccessfully to connect via the mobile ios app and my Mac laptop. On the phone I joined the canon setup network, which let me find my home wifi network, put the password in, and I got the mes...

rlanoue by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MG 2950 not appearing on network

I can't seem to find the printer on the network no matter what I do. I have even gone through the registration process on my phone, through the app. I joined the "setup" network, registered the printer to my wifi network by choosing it from the list ...

rlanoue by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MG2900 series configuration for 2 PC's

Good afternoon, I'm trying to configure my printer (MG2900 series) for 2 PC's: one PC and one HP laptop, to be more exact. I've suceded in the HP laptop - via wireless. But my PC is running Windows XP SP3. Can I configure the printer for both OS with...

jkepler by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MP520 - windows8.1 installation problems

Hello all!, I'm new to the forum; I was sent here from the microsoft community forum with this installation issue. I'm experiencing printer installation problems with my bluetooth canon MP520 on my new windows 8.1 machine.  printer: Canon MP520 with ...

Printer wifi

My wifi password was changed and I can´t use the printer. How can I change it so it works via wifi? Also I can not find where to change the color settings for only black. I installed a black cartridge and it does not recognize it.

Marymar by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements