Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! MG6320 not listed as AirPrinter

My MG6320 used to work as an AirPrinter. Now, it no longer shows up. Software installed on Win 7 Pro machine and worked fine. Re-installed software and wireless printing from PC works, but still not visible to IPhones or IPads. Decvices are on the sa...

kpizura by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

using MG 5600 in vehicle.

Is there no way for this unit to save the wifi security info of my aircard?  everytime I start up printer, I have to re-install the security code.  Obviously I don't want to keep printer running all day, but I use it 5 - 8 times a day.  If no solutio...

sklwater by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

mx882 Connectivity Issues

Hello - My MX882 is connected to the network (blue wifi light is lit - no issues with connecting when I enter the password for my network manually on the printer).  I am trying to print from my computer and it keeps saying the printer is offline.  It...

cbriggs by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Mx922 not able to connect

Here is my setup: I have a desktop connected by ethernet cable to my router which is a Linksys WRT 1900 AC which in turn is hosting a wireless network (of course).  I have a laptop connected to the wireless network and the laptop can access the print...

MG2920

I have an ASUS laptop and Im trying to set my printer up with my laptop but cant find it in the add device. what do I do?

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements