Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MF4500w printer

I received a new desktop computer w/windows 10 and I can't seem to connect with my MF4500w series printer via wireless.How do I find the IP address of my printer?

cannon mg 2922 pixma not printing

I have a cannon mg 2922 pixma and printed from my android was working great but now my phone wont find a printer. The printer says it is connected to wireless . I recently switched to century link. And since then cant use my printer 

MG2920 won't connect to my wi-fi...

Hello, I've followed the instructions that came with the printer and watched the video on Youtube, but my printer and wifi refuse to talk to one another. I tried over WPS and they seemed to connect with one another, but the Canon setup always shows n...

eppst1 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Connecting MG6460 to wireless network.

Hope I have the correct board/location.I ran my Setup CD-Rom and connected my new HP All in One to my wireless network without too much trouble. One little issue remains from a notation on the printer screen that said......"The latest firmware is on ...

Brybry by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

mx472 won't find access point

MX472- able to connect via USB, and Ethernet with no problems- can't fine wireless- Wireless is via a DSL router/modem that seems not to have the button the install asks for.- Wireless seems to be fine when connecting to other devices, but not MX472 ...

jgarydys by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to share MX452 printer on a network

I have PIXMA MX452 connected on a wireless network. The computer connected to this network is,  Windows 8.1 OS PC.Also, Windows 7 home OS PC is connected to MX452 using USB cable. When printing the "Network Configuration Page" from the printer's menu...

icebacon by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

trouble wifi printing on MG5320

I've had the MG5320 for a couple of years and have had trouble reinstalling the wireless part of the printer every time I had to get a new modem.  My old company kept having modems that failed about every 6 months, so I recently switched company.  S...

dzager by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Connecting Canon IR 2270 as wireless

Hi,its about printerCanon IR2270is there any way to connect it so it can work via wireless ie without the necessity of a cable ?To be honest i dont even know where to start looking.Would I need any device like portable modem or something ? Any ideas ...

inflogic by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

pixma MG3610 wireless setup problems

Thanks in advance for anyone's help in this matter. My friend recently bought a pixma MG3610.  I am having problems setting it wirlessly.  This particular model does no have an interface that I can access to add in the network SSID and password.  I a...

tweed33 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements