Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon MG3122

I have my printer MG3122 next to my Mac mini running OS X. All was well till I change my router from company A to company B to have an "all in one package, TV ph Internet". I also change my password at Yahoo and I have changed the settings in my Mac ...

johnb2 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Issue with MX 922 - not linking to computer

I have an MX 922 that up until yesterday has given me no problems. When I got home from school yesterday, it wouldn't print, the print queue just said 'error printing'. I restarted the printer, I restarted my computer, didn't help. The printer is up ...

MG2922 can’t connect to router

Specs: I have a brand new Pixima MG2922 printer, I’m trying to use it with an iMac running OS X Yosemite, and I have a TP-Link N600 router with 5GHz and 2.4GHz frequencies. On my printer, the light next to the WiFi-looking button is lit up, which I a...

Canon MX922 No Longer Discoverable

I recently moved and connected my MX922 to the new wifi. It connects fine and the blue wifi symbol is lit up to signify it has wifi. The problem is that my iPhone and iMac can no longer wirelessly print to it. This was never an issue at my previous h...

WPS printer set up on Canon MG7520 printer

After many attempts to set up my printer since I couldn't find where to press the WPS button.  I finally figured out how to bypass the frustrating problem. 1) Press the home button (looks like a house). 2) On the digital screen press the WLAN button ...

Canon MG3660 Printer not responding

Hi i recently bought a canon MG3660 printer a couple of weeks ago, printed fine a couple times but its now coming up with "printer not responding" when ive tried to print on my Acer Windows 10 laptop....even on the IJ canon network tool the status of...

sr_2017 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wireless lamp issue

Hi..i have bought a new printwe mg3040.. i have powerwd it off but its wireless lamp is jot flashibg on pressing the button..help me please cx m stuck here

sana1 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone/iPad

How do I print from my iPhone and iPad to my Canon PIXMA MG 3022? I've already installed the canon app and can print pictures but can't figure out how to print documents, emails or web pages.

ketilla by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

CANNOT CONNECT MY INJECT PRIXMA 3620

Well, I purchased my printer LAST YEAR to help me with classes but I could never print anything. My computer does not recognized the printer as well as my iPhone. Yes, I had read all instructions, pressed all buttons, but it's still not working. frus...

Thais10 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements