Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG3650 Name of Router Changed

Hello.  We have a Canon MG3650 and recently decided to change our wifi's name from its standard BT name to something fun. Now the printer wont print. How do i get it to recognise the new wifi's name? 

Pixma mp990 "printer not responding".

‎ So out of a clear blue sky my network connected Canon Pixma MP990 printer "isn't responding". I have tried ALL of the fixes I could find, to no avail. Recycled router and printer, uninstalled and reinstalled drivers, updated drivers, stopped and st...

Wireless Scanning to Chromebook

Hello! I have a Canon Pixma MG5520 and I've been trying to find a way to get it to scan and save to my HP Chromebook. I know Chromebooks are a little different than a regular PC, but is there any way I can do it? I've tried looking for the IP address...

stayc14 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MG5765 printer Home Screen and Wi-Fi.

Hello,My MG5765 Homescreen setup icons very briefly flicker on and dissapear.I am therefore unable to switch on Wi-Fi.Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated.If unable to resolve this I shall return this printer.With thanks. H.

Haleroad by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MG3122 wifi connection

New to the forum!  I am attempting to set up my MG3122 to connect to my wifi, however I do not have the setup disc.  I have gotten the drivers installed and can print as long as I'm connected via USB. Can you provide instructions or a link on how to ...

MG5520 Showing Weak WiFi Signal Strength

I have a Canon MG5520 and it has worked well for over a year. Now I can only get it to connect to our router if it's sitting right next to said router. Strangely, even when it is 2 feet from the router, it is only showing a signal strength from 12% t...

MX892 always shows offline

I recently purchased an MX892.  The printer is connected to the router with an ethernet connection.  I've confirmed it's connected via wired LAN (status : active).  However, on each of my two laptops, the printer is visible but shows offline.  If I p...

KevB by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements