Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two Networks

Can the Canon MX922 be set up to run off two different networks at the sametime.  I have two different modems and have to reset the printer whenever I change networks.  

verdeman by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My computer does'nt recognise the MX475 printer.

I have installed a new MX 475 printer. The wifi setup is all ok but, my computer does'nt recognise the printer. I don't have a cd drive so couldn't use the cd provided. I downloaded the drivers and software as recommended on the Canon webb site, but ...

OMT by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! PIXMA iP7250 Wireless print problem

Greetings all, I received my canon pixma IP7250 today, set up and wireless connectivity went smoothly. It prints okay from the PC and I am very happy with the prints.The problem I am having is when I try to print from iPhone, it finds the printer ok,...

Lincsman by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon imageCLASS D700 scanning on network

I have an imageCLASS D700 that I purchased recently.  I have it set up on my wireless network.  It prints perfectly but I cannot figure out how to scan a job back to the computer.   Reading on this forun I saw something referred to as IJ scan utitlit...

aTlanta by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable To Connect Wirelessly

Hello, I have a Canon PIXMA MX860 printer to which I was previously connected wirelessly. Then I got a new modem/router from my ISP and I am unable to connect wirelessly. The PC doesn't even recognize the printer is there, unless I plug it in via USB...

how would i find the wps button on my pixma cannon 2920 printer

Hello, how are you today i just wanted to ask how would i find my WPS button to my printer to add it so print my picture                                                                                                                                  ...

Canon Pixma MG3150

Got a new router, connected laptop to router, connected printer to router - both listed on my routers device list. When I try print from laptop it can't find printer. Can you help please? I have other devices I will need to connect later too.

YvonneA by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements