Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LBP6230 blocking jobs from android phone

Good day. I've recently installed an LBP6230 as a wireless printer. I can successfully print via wifi from multiple windows PCs. However, if I try to submit a job from my android phone (Samsung galaxy S7, connected to the same network), I get the mes...

giop by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not connecting wireless

I have a MX470 and from day one I have had nothing but issues to connect wireless, I am ready to throw it away. It will connect for awhile then it will stop. I have reset to default settings, it shows default passcode as 1234567890, I am inputting th...

conniesb1 by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

MX922 printer not recognising PC on network

Hi, I have a MX922 and it is connected to the same wifi network as my Macbook and a Windows 10 PC laptop. I see some strange connectivity issues for the last few days. While using the scan button on my printer, when I go to the Send/Forward settings ...

udaygoel by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma 4200 not connecting

I had to turn off my printer to extract a sheet of paper which I did no problem. When I switched back on again nothing on my network would connect. I have turned the network off and on turned computers off and on, gone through all the setting which s...

David4 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements