Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! MG6220 from offline to online

How do I get my MG6220 from offline to online. It is connected to a PC/Windows 10. It was fine a few days ago but now it shows offline & will not print. I'm sure it's a simple solution but I can't figure it out. 

Dayrel by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MX922 "Offline" and a Chromebook

Hi,  I have an Acer Chromebook and an MX922 Printer. For about a year I have successfully printed via wifi with my Chromebook to my printer. About a month ago my printer went offline and has never gone back. I have gone through the WLAN Standard setu...

baller by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MX922 Wifi Connection Problem

I have a Canon MX922 on a Windows 10 laptop, attempting to both print and scan wirelessly. Printer is very close to router (within 3 ft).  Successfully connected to wifi, signal strength 100% per Network Configuration Page. During both printing & sca...

MG2920 is not connecting to the router

Hi, I have a PIXIMA MG2920 that can no longer connect to the router. Both power and alarm LEDs are flashing for around 21 times. I tried to diagnose the error through the diagnosis utility while connecting the printer through a USB cable but it wasn'...

drakool by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Where is the PIN number?

I've got my MX490 series connected to the network and Windows can see it but when I try to connect my computer to it, Windows asks me for a PIN number. Where do I find the PIN number for this printer? I can't find one anywhere on the machine itself o...

KimBeall by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New Router

I received a replacement router from AT&T, so I need to change the network name and password on my Canon MG3520.  I have been using it wirelessly and it worked great, but, of course, now it doesn't connect via wifi.  Can anyone guide me through this ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements