Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon MG3122 Network

I recently moved, bringing my printer with me with a completely new network but my printer is still connected to my old network. I've been trying to figure out how to change it without a USB because mine got lost in the move. I'm just wondering if it...

KevMusic by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MX922

I have never had such a difficult time connecting a printer to a wifi network. Just got my MX922 yesterday (well it is now 12:27). And it is still not connected.  Yes I read these boards. Yes I found the option for the ridiculous instructions for hol...

Susan2 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MG3550 could not be detected on the network

Hi,I'm trying to connect my Canon MG3550 to my WiFi network via USB. I selected my access point in the Detected Access Point List, I entered my WPA2 network key, and I get the dreadful error The printer could not be detected on the network. etc etc T...

Canon MB2050 issues

hi everyone, i seem to be having issues with my printer.for some reason my laptop and my desktop cannot find the printer even though they are all on the same wi-fi network.I have downloaded the package install from Canon but even that can't find the ...

Pixma 492

This is a copy/paste of right after I reboot the computer:   The printer is offline.Check that the printer is connected and the printer power is on. I have been working on this at first the problem was with the WPS button on the router then some othe...

PIXMA MX892 - Not staying connected to LAN

I am beyond frustrated right now.  Just spent a LOT of money on a brand new Canon PIXMA MX892 last night....Set up was fairly simple, pretty easy to follow instructions.  In less than 45 minutes it was up & ready to go.  I printed out 20-30 pages of ...

Canon MX492 Keeps Dropping the Network

I have recently purchased and installed a Canon MX492. It is connected wirelessly and once set up prints without any issues.However each time I try to print it appears to have gone to sleep and some how has disconnected from the network. I then have ...

Poatka by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements