Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG5765

hi, i have just swapped over to NBN and now i can't get my printer to work. it was working fine before but now ... nothing.i did change my router to an NBN compatible from dodo, but now its just not being picked up. i have uninstalled it from my comp...

TS8020 now read printer offline

I have Windows 7 on my laptop and my TS8020 printer used to work, but now says printer is Offline. I called Canon Tech support last night and we went thought multiple checks to which everything says it's great. The printer sits right next to the mode...

BethM by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Setting up PIXMA G3400

I simply cannot get the setup of my PIXMA G3400 completed - will not connect to the wireless network. I have tried everything for two days now. Using a MacBook Air connected to WiFi - there are no other wireless networks around so I assume that the p...

drbrtsn by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MX922

Running into issues with connecting my printer to my wireless router.  I have installed the drivers and disabled the ipv6 and disabled wireless lan drx. But still nothing. I am using mac high sierra 10.13. I've downloaded the driver and installed it ...

Pixma 3150 not found on PC network

My TS3150 was working fine, except from time to time it showed off line. I decided to do a total re-install. I did that and can now only print off of my cell but not from the PC (Windows 10). The printer shows that it's connected to the network but t...

jhi3600 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA G3102 AirPrint compatible?

I have an PIXMA G3102 printer and would like to print using Apple AirPrint. Is that compatible? I found this link (http://support-hk.canon-asia.com/contents/HK/EN/0400051602.html) where Canon says the G3100 series would be compatible after firmware u...

Resolved! iPad not finding Pixma MG5420 via AirPrint

Hi, Canon:Sooo frustrated. My iPad Air running 8.1.3 (and several previous versions) has never been able to find my MG5420 via AirPrint to print to it. My Network Config Page shows that my Wireless LAN is Enabled; my Connection is Active; the Signal ...

BinkyM by Contributor
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes

Wireless connection for PIXMA MG3220

I have tried to follow the various steps for setting up my wifi for the PIXMA MG3220 printer. I have at&t wireless internet. I have the printer right next to the 'access point' (literally), and it still cannot find the wireless network. I have a MAC ...

kiley105 by Apprentice
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

WiFi problems, PRO-100 and macOS Sierra

Using macOS Sierra. Attempting to communicate with PRO 100 by Wifi. My issue: Printer always shows as "Offline" in the system preferences. I have tired numerous things. Went through setup from the supplied CD-ROM a couple of times. Seemed to succeed....

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements