Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon MB2720 Printer Software

I am trying to name a destination folder for my scans and when I click OK I get a message "not connected to printer".  Thats impossible because I can print/scan anything I want wirelessly.  Any suggestions please?

MX 452 SCAN CONNECTION

HAVE A WIRELESS CONECTION FOR MY MX452. I LIVE IN A 10 UNIT CONDO.  I CAN PRINT OK BUT WHEN I TRY TO SCAN I AM SUCCESSFUL FOR A FEW PAGES THEN SCANNING SHUTS DOWN.  I RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE.  IF THERE IS A COMPUTER WIZARD HANDY PLEASE LET ME K...

Screenshot 2019-04-14 12.54.10.png
Vintage by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Printer/Scanner can't see laptop

good day, I have a new mf632Cdw printer/scanner.  We have several different laptops running in the house, one of them being my work Dell.  I am trying to scan to computer.  The printer/scanner "sees" my Dell laptop but doesn't recognize either of 2 n...

JanL57 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Does it have to be connected???

This is probably a silly question, but - - - - - - - I have a MX459 printer. It was hardwire connected to a desktop computer and then several of us in the house are connected to it wirelessly. We just today disconnected the desktop because we don't u...

JBN2019 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Disconnecting

I recently purchased a Canon TS3122 to replace a broken printer. It works great except it keeps disconnecting from my computer and so far I can not figure out how to reconnect without completely reinstalling the software which is just ridiculous. At ...

CPS2 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Does MX459 have to have a wired connection?

This is probably a silly question, but  - - - - - - - I have a MX459 printer.  It was hardwire connected to a desktop computer and then several of us in the house are connected to it wirelessly.  We just today disconnected the desktop because we don'...

JBN2019 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! MX922 not connecting wirelessly

We have had this printer for almost a year now.  A few months ago it stopped showing up for printing on our apple devices and on computers it was offline.  The printer light always says it is connected and is able to access the online features from t...

TR8520 wireless network setup - failed [SOLVED]

While installing my new TR8520 printer using the downloaded Windows 10 setup package, the network connection failed.  The process reported something like, "This printer does not support 5G wi-fi.  Please connect to a 2.4G wi-fi network." My Norton Co...

MLF1 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MG5750 not found on wireless network

Hello guys, I'm having some troubles finding my new printer on the network. The printer is turned on, the router is on and working.I connected the printer to my SSID network using my password. I checked my router's admin page and i can see the printe...

afusaru by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements