Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! How did Canon get my wifi password???

I've just installed a new Pixma G6020.  I was slightly annoyed that the setup instructions didn't say how to configure the wifi from the front panel, as I never appreciate having to use an executable to set up a device - you never know what they migh...

gtoal by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MX922 No wireless scanning

New MX922 prints over my wireless network w/o issue but does not scan over the network. The screen on the printer lets me select my Mac but I still get an error message from scan utility: 2.156.0. Printer off or USB cable not connected. Scanning to f...

ronbo56 by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

MP5750 wifi not connecting

Had a MG5750 printer. Worked OK with router wifi connection. Four weeks ago wifi icon in corner of screen went to a red cross. Tried everything to re establish a connection. Eventually could not solve the problem and decided the printer now 18 months...

AndrewR by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mx922 offline problem

Has anyone come up with a solution to the problem of the printer showing it is offline when I try to print anything.  Have tried to reset the wireless, but it keeps losing that as well.    Seems to have happened suddenly.  Not sure if te latest windo...

Smidty by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

TS5150 connectivity

I travel frequently between the UK and France I have different cannon printers at each location. The printers are recognised on my laptop but the TS5150 frequently fails to synch with my PC and router.I spend many frustrating hours trying to get the ...

47120 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

cannot connect to printer wirelessly

Even though both my computer and my printer are connected to the same wireless router, the status keeps saying that I can't contact my printer because the printer is not connected and the printer is offline. The printer is a Canon MX870 and I'm on a ...

tonyw by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Laptop/Printer wifi connectivity issue

My new PIXMA iP8720 printer is connected to wifi, but my laptop (Microsoft Windows 10) is not recognizing the printer. It may be an issue with a firewall, but I cannot figure it out. Any suggestions?

aly by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! canon mx922 ipv6 not working

I was very happy to see that Canon mx922 immediately got an IPv6 address as soon as it saw the first router advertisement from my Linux server.  And I can ping it via ipv4 or ipv6 just fine, the IP addresses that it configured automatically work grea...

Resolved! Setup skips password screen

Hi ...    I moved and am trying to set up my MX922 on a new wifi network.  I reset the printer to the defaults to attempt to clear out the old passwords and then ran through the setup steps.   I tried both WPS set up and the standard way and every ti...

tyre_42 by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon LBP6230dw to Mac 10.15 (Catalina)

I had my Canon laser printer connected to the Macs in our house wirelessly and upgraded to Mac OS 10.15 Catalina - no problem.  I just changed my wireless router from Apple to Netgear Orbi Mesh. I can not find how to communicate to the printer (set i...

Resolved! MB2320 - Where do I find the PIN?

Having a hard time getting my old Dell laptop to connect.  It is connecting to FAX and Scan, but not the Printer.  Asking me to enter a PIN from the Printer. How do I find the PIN?  It suggests on the Printer, but where? Thank you!

MG3022 New Wifi

Hello, Ever since I got a new wifi connection my printer won't connect to it. Need some help.  Seems trying to set it up as new doesn't really work.  How do I get it on the correct wifi?

Blue WiFi light still lit?

Hello again, I was going to include this question with my last message, but I didn't want to get my two problems confused. A few weeks ago I had bought a new Netgear router, a 1750 Nighthawk, and it was hooked up for about a week or so before it quit...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements