Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG 2920 wifi help

I installed a new router and my printer is offline. When I turn it on the blue wifi light comes on. However, when I hold it down to connect to the network, nothing happens. I have tried everything and cannot get reconnected. HELP

mobile to printer

I am having issues with getting my phone to print pages from the web to my printer a PIXMA TS3322. anyone have any suggestions. also how do you get a password for the canon image gateway

Neither MG5220 and LBP151detect the access point

Just moved into new home with different internet access (Spectrum) than previous residence (AT&T).  Using HP Spectre laptop w/Windows 10, both printers MG5220 and LBP151 were WLAN connected at old residence. With the same computer, in new home, I hav...

AKN by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Printer won't setup

I am trying to set up myself new MG3620 and I am having issues. The setup software does not detect the printer. So it brings me to the help page I try everything on that page. The printer just won't respond. Like hold the WiFi button until the power ...

Cuse165 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MG 5420 Wireless Set Up

Hi,I upgraded my phone and the app for the 5420 is no longer available. Also, web support is not available and the new laptop does not have a disc drive.I need to be able to set up a wireless connection so that I can print from my phone.Helllllp!!!!

Canon Pixma TS9160 on WiFi

I'm new to this forum but not to IT and home computing.  On 20 Feb 2020 I purchased a Canon Pixma TS9160 and have been setting it up and tweaking it since then.  It is functioning as a WiFi printer and scanner, but when I try to scan to attach to an ...

cheshbr by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MX922 printer wireless

I am new to forum so bear with me.  All of a sudden my printer quit connecting with my Netgear modem router. All other devices through the router are connected so I know it is not a router problem.  It is usually easy to connect through WPS button on...

ip100 and chromebook

I started using my chromebook for work. no netwok acess except via my cellphone. Ive tried via USB. nada. installed a bluetooth dongle into the printer. I can see it. just cant conect to it.  Ive tried several Canon apps that claim iP series but when...

aholzli by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements