Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Canon MF628CW won't print

After installing the latest firmware update (v03.05), printer will no longer print. When I send print jobs from my desktop, the job will reach the printer and it will be in "Waiting" or "PAUSED" status and will not print at all. I tried disconnecting...

Resolved! Wireless fail

PIXMA MG3620.  Going through the installation process on a new printer, I successfully get by the 1st 3 setup steps of using a wireless connection, which includes a message that the connection was completed.  Then in the final step it reaches a point...

JohnP1 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! MX492 wireless setup

I've been trying to setup a wireless connection between my new Cannon MX492 and my wireless router.  The printer keeps asking me to press and hold the WPS button on my router for 5 seconds.  My router doesnt have a WPS button. Am I reading this wrong...

johnb492 by Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

TS8222 not asking for Wi-Fi password

I am trying to connect my printer to the Wi-Fi.  I found this posthttps://community.usa.canon.com/t5/Wireless-Networking/My-printer-won-t-prompt-for-a-password/m-p/282838/highlight/true#M7138. On the printer Home screen I tap the wired symbol at the ...

Resolved! MX472 won't print wireless

I can only print when connecting to the printer with a cable. Printer says it is offline in the devices on my laptop. I have printed the Network Configuration Page from the printer: Connection: ActiveSSIS: Matches my /Modem/RouterSignal Strength: 100...

PIXMA MX490 wireless setup SNAFU

I have a PIXMA MX490 printer and NONE of the suggestions/videos on this forum or from the Canon website have helped with my situation. I have printed the Network Configuration page and verified the info: Wireless LAN : EnableConnection: ActiveMAC Add...

Resolved! PIXMA MG3650s Wifi connection

Hi, Just bought a new printer MG3650s, i'm trying to connect my printer to wifi, i'm following all the steps on the setup, but there is a part that is asking fto hold the wifi button until the power light starts to blink... i'm pressing the wifi butt...

MG 2920 wifi help

I installed a new router and my printer is offline. When I turn it on the blue wifi light comes on. However, when I hold it down to connect to the network, nothing happens. I have tried everything and cannot get reconnected. HELP

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements