Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TR4522 turning off and losing wifi connection

Hi - I have a 2 week old Canon pixma TR4522. was initially able to set it up to my wireless network with no difficulty on both my MacBook and Windows 10 based computers and have been able to print from each. My problem is that the printer keeps rando...

zenfnp by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

G6040 not connecting to my WiFi network

Hi there My new G6040 refuses to connect to my WiFi network which is a mesh network of 3 access points with a password. When I use the Android app it can see the printer's own WiFi point but when it tries to connect the printer to the network it fail...

Ngiri67 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Pixma MG2922 wifi discoverable

I changed internet providers and am trying to connect my printer to my devices by wifi.  (They were all connected and working fine until I changed internet providers)  When I follow the instructions to make the printer discoverable I do not get the b...

Blank Printing on wifi

Hello, i was able to setup my printer using my iPhone via WiFi. The phone reads the printer and starts printing however the pages are blank. What can i do to fix this?

Starr by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

TS9020 on WiFi does not wake up to print

I have a TS9020 on WiFi that will not wake up when print jobs are sent to it. In order to print I must: Manually hit the power button to wake the printer up before printing.Launch the scanner utility "scangearmp2" and attempting to scan a blank page,...

starrlg by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements