Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Setting static IP address on Canon PIXMA G4210

I've previously owned a PIXMA 722 printer.  Because we have multiple users in my household, I found it necessary to set a static IP address for the printer.   I was (eventually) able to do that from the control panel / menu on the printer.  Recently,...

BP13 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Wireless setup Q

MY PRINTER: G7020MY COMPUTER: Mac Everytime I sit down to my computer to print a document, my printer has fallen offline. I have to go through the wireless setup of my printer everytime. What can I do so my printer is always online?

paul4ut by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MX922 Disconnects from the WIFI

My PIXMA 922 printer wirelessly prints! Everything is okay with it except one thing. Everytime I want to wirelssly pring (from a mac/phone/computer) it says no printer found. So I go over to my printer and I see the WIFI light is on and everything lo...

parthp by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Pixma G3501 how to connect to access point ?!?

I have read all the tutorials. I have spent 2 days trying to connect this printer to my wireless AP. At this point I start giving up because I start thinking that this functionality is not even implemented. What I managed to do is to activate the wif...

FreeBSD by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

error adding printer to mac

setting up Pixma G7020, installed software, connected to wired LAN, trying to "add printer"Get this error  "An error occured while trying to add the selected device.  Unable to communicate with the printer at this time."The network configuration page...

tanakad by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements