Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX922 Disconnects from the WIFI

My PIXMA 922 printer wirelessly prints! Everything is okay with it except one thing. Everytime I want to wirelssly pring (from a mac/phone/computer) it says no printer found. So I go over to my printer and I see the WIFI light is on and everything lo...

parthp by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Pixma G3501 how to connect to access point ?!?

I have read all the tutorials. I have spent 2 days trying to connect this printer to my wireless AP. At this point I start giving up because I start thinking that this functionality is not even implemented. What I managed to do is to activate the wif...

FreeBSD by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

error adding printer to mac

setting up Pixma G7020, installed software, connected to wired LAN, trying to "add printer"Get this error  "An error occured while trying to add the selected device.  Unable to communicate with the printer at this time."The network configuration page...

tanakad by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

TR4522 turning off and losing wifi connection

Hi - I have a 2 week old Canon pixma TR4522. was initially able to set it up to my wireless network with no difficulty on both my MacBook and Windows 10 based computers and have been able to print from each. My problem is that the printer keeps rando...

zenfnp by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements