Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printer connected but can't connect on app

Hi there, Well, I have a Canon G3110 and when I setup the initial config. I had some troubles because the printer connected to the router (and appears on it, with the correct MAC) BUT when I have to find it with my computer it didn't show up, so I ha...

Printer shows up in the router

Resolved! MX922 keeps going offline

I set up the MX922 a couple of weeks ago, it's a nice printer, but it keeps going offline !!!! Why is that ? Yesterday I checked the properties and there was a checkmark beside "Use Printer Offline". How in the world it got like that is beyond me, so...

Install Canon mp495 to cell phone

I installed my Canon mp495 to my computer. I don't have the computer anymore and I just changed my WiFi network. Now I'm unable to print from my phone and tablet. How can I change the WiFi so I can print from phone.

Xina76 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MG7520 Reconnect Problem

I have an MG7520 printer wirelessly connected to 2 PC's. Every time I power off and then power up either PC the MG7520 cannot be found. Cycling the power on the printer solves the problem and everything works until the PC is powered off again. It is ...

Tomg1 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! imageCLASS MF264dw "Printer is not connected"

My ImageClass MF264dw was working fine until this morning, when I get the error message "Printer is not connected" on my computer.  I've re-connected to the wireless network from the printer. When I re-enter the password for the wi-fi, the error ligh...

mlh76 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Setting static IP address on Canon PIXMA G4210

I've previously owned a PIXMA 722 printer.  Because we have multiple users in my household, I found it necessary to set a static IP address for the printer.   I was (eventually) able to do that from the control panel / menu on the printer.  Recently,...

BP13 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements