Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Pixma iP7250 Network Problem

Hi guys!I bought a Pixma iP7250 last month on Amazon.de There are only 3 button on printer so that's cannot be complicated connection at all.On user manual it says press hold wifi button a couple seconds and then press WPS button on router.That's it....

TS5320 won't connect to wifi

I just got a TS5320 and it won't connect to the wifi no matter what I do. when I try doing the manual set up it doesn't prompt me for a password so that method doesn't work and when I try doing it through the master setup it says it can't detect my p...

Resolved! Very slow wireless printing MG5700

Recently, using my new laptop there was a change in printer response time via wireless. Windows 10 home Pixma MG5700. Printer designation is MG5700WS in the settings. Does not give option of MG5700 like on my wired desktop. I get messages like "port ...

Yamanak by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Printing via a wifi network...

Does anyone know how to connect a older Pixma 280 to a computer via a router/modem?I have it hooked to my TP-link_F603 modem/router via Bluetooth. I can print to it via my cellphone using a Printer Share App. But...I would also like to print to it us...

Wily by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannon MX922 offline

Switched to Windows10 computer, this printer says it is offline but it is not.  None of the fixes seem to work.  How do I fix this.  I had it connected at one point and it took several hours, there has to be a simpler solution.  Will go buy another p...

cwit by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements