Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cable conversion Connector

Hi,I am assisting an elderly friend to connect his Pixma MG3120 all in one printer to his home network.  We live 500 miles apart ruling our hands on help.Jerry's router is a Linksys 2500 which has LAN Ethernet connection ports.  He tells me that his ...

will1234 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

XPS printer driver

I downloaded Cannon utility scan, now its asking for  xps printer driver, where can I find it to download?  new Hradrive just added to computer, everything was lost.

WR by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MX479 Disconnects from Network

Hi everyone! I made an account just to make this thread to see if anyone has any potential solutions for this issue.  My Canon MX479 printer disconnects from the network after a few days of being idle and not in use.  It's a bit of a pain because I w...

MG7120 won’t print wirelessly all the time

MG7120 printer sometimes displays an IP address and is recognized by devices to print. Then it “loses” its IP address and printer not found by device.  Rebooting router, printer, etc. occasionally works but then the problem is repeated usually when p...

TS6320 not connecting to router

Good evening, I purchased a TS6320, but I'm having issues connecting it to my router. I go into the Wi-Fi setup on the printer, and I click on Manuel Connect. I click on my router, but the printer won't let me put the password in for the router. It j...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements