Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to set filename in scan on a D1620?

I finally figured out how to set up a scan to a Windows folder (verrrry confusing). But I still don't see how I can change the name of the scan files. I'd like something like SCAN001.PDF etc. But I currently get names like 0001_210125190102_001.PDF. ...

wysocki by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MG7720 scanner drivers

I have a PIXMA MG7720 that has worked great for years.  we use Macs. I recently upgraded my Mac to Mac OS 12.1 (Monterey). There was an updated printer driver listed for this version of Mac OS but not a scanner driver.  When I try to scan I get the f...

Saving Settings in Print Studio Pro

I have had an issue with saving print settings in PSP through many iterations of Photoshop and it is driving me crazy. I am on a mid-2015 MacBook Pro running Big Sur 11.3.1. I am using Photoshop 2022 v. 23.1.0, with Print Studio Pro v. 2.2.5. PSP is ...

AnneK60 by Enthusiast
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes

MX340

My printer works great and I can still purchase cartridges for them. However, I recently did an upgrade on my MACBook and now it doesn't work Please please update the driver so we can continue to use our printers. 

jaxjax74 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

White space around scanned photos

My old Pixma MP480 is scanning fine, but how do I get rid of the white space on a photo scan? On the jpeg, the photo ends up in the corner with a ton of white space (the rest of the scanning plate) around it. Can I get rid of that in settings so I do...

amyjo by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

two printers?

Greetings from Michigan.I have just purchased Pixma ip8720. I ran the setup disc successfully. The problem is that it replaced existing software for my old printer Pixma MG5200. Can I install another program for MG5200? I still want to use the scanne...

sungksoh by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Software Problem

I recently purchased a new computer and I have an iMP8400 printer that I need to download software to. The problem I am incurring is that, when I originally purchase the printer the software was for windows 7, now I have windows 10 and the software w...

ts3122 cant change to a new router

I switched my internet/router service from att to Tmobile and there is no way to teach the TS3122 to look for the new wireless network. The new router is not a WPS enabled device. The TS3122 is not a USB cable device. So how do I tell about the new w...

whitemma by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA TR8520 Won't Print PDFs and JPGs from PC

I did all the actions above - twice.  Problem not solved:  TR8520 suddenly stopped printing PDFs and JPGs from my Win10 PC:  Still will print word documents, still will print from my wife's PC, still will print from iPhone.  Still says: Printer not r...

3101 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! MX479, WIRELESS SETUP, NEW ORBI NETWORK

Hello!I've had this MX479 for a few years now and it's been reliable.  I've run into a few things today that I just can't get around so I thought I would ask you fine folks So, I upgraded my network today from a Linksys EA9500 router to the Netgear O...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements