Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G3200 cannot detect printer during setup

When attempting to install my G3200 printer software, I reach a point where I am directed to connect and turn on the printer. It is then that I connect and turn on the printer. It detects the printer for a few minutes then says printer cannot be dete...

Hugh by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Toner Status for MF641Cw

I am unable to get the Toner Status version 2.10 program to run for my Canon MF641Cw on my desktop computer. My operating system is Windows 10 Home 64-bit version 21H1. I reinstalled the Toner Status software and it still will not run.

Drawde by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Print on Home G7020 from the Road

I have a Pixma G7020 printer on my home network.   When I travel I have a Windows laptop.    Would like to print over the internet to my home printer.   I have searched and searched and cannot come up with an answer.  Seems pretty basic and was easy ...

tomlay by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MG2260 Unable to Install Software

I have tried to set up my Pixma 2260 printer, I keep getting an error message when I try to download the driver or software.....I've turned off my firewall, as well as AdBlocker....I'd really like to use my new printer, suggestions?

Tbone55 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Phantom MF642 in Linux.

I installed my printer in Linux using the Linux UFRII 5.40 driver. After installing the driver, I used the cnsetuputil2 program to register the printer with CUPS. When I attempted to print, the printer asked for A4 paper instead of letter (I'm in the...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements