Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TR150 WiFi communication problems!

Hope I got this in the right location … don’t know if my TR150 is considered Desktop or Compact.We are full-time RVers. I bought this printer for it’s compact size and easy storage when we’re on the road. The printers is not always plugged in and rea...

Bobalou by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Photoshop, Print Studio Pro and Mac studio M1

I cannot get Print studio Pro to show up in Photoshop 2022. I have tried installing it multiple times. The files appear correctly in the PlugIns folder, but Photoshop does not recognize them. Beyond that my Pixma Pro-100 will not print directly from ...

mtsat by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Airprint Scan Problem with TS7451a

Hi AllI recently bought a new TS7451a All-in-one which uses Airprint.  I have come across a problem which is an Airprint problem rather than a printer problem.  With my previous Pixma, when using NeoOffice to create a document, I could select to Inse...

TonyR by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Connecting Android Phone to Printer

I am trying to hook up 2 Android cell phones to a TS3122 printer. The app is downloaded, the printer type is not in the list on the app. Says see manual if your printer isn't listed. Says NOTHINg in the manual about this. How do I get them to connect...

MacOS can't find CanonB726F6

MacOS is not able to find the printer. MF9280Cdn  I can access the printer management page though here: http://192.168.0.10/_net.html But I can't add the printer to the MacOS. Can someone help? ORDER: 5935150login: http://192.168.1.65/_top.htmluser I...

leefung by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

MF642c will not wakeup

I use a MacBook Air and if I do not use the printer for a while it does not wakeup (even when I unplug it) and the only way to print is to reinstall it in my computer setup. Same for my wife on her computer (same model as mine). We use the office wif...

no drivers available to download

I am unable to select an OS from the dropdown to download a driver for my LBP6230dw. The dropdown menu looks like the attached picture. I've also tried to download drivers for other printers; all dropdown menus look the same. I've enabled cookies, de...

Screen Shot 2022-04-30 at 5.09.46 PM.png
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements