Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS5150 Scanning & Signal Strength

I have exactly the same problem with a new MIXMA TS5150. tried re-installing Drivers etc etc. Time consuming and feel like a mug. Something as basic as the scan function one would expect to work with a brand new printer and its software. Also I have ...

hugh456 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My MF632c can not scan through WIFI

My MF632c had been working properly for both printing and scanning through Wifi. One day I have to change my wifi router. My router was Xfinity wifi modem/router. Now, I changed to a cable modem + a tplink wifi router. The signal is very weak in the ...

TS3100 will only scan not print

As the title says, my TS3100 printer will only scan, but cannot print. It printed a week ago, but now, despite not being unplugged from my USB slot on the laptop, it will only register as a scanner, not a printer. I can confirm the laptop itself is n...

Resolved! PIXMA MX472 won't scan

Hi there,I have a Canon MX472 and am running Windows 10. I set up my printer on WIFI and it's worked fine before, but now when I try and scan, it's saying "PC not Connected". But I can print from the computer just fine. Any help on getting this matte...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements