Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MF5750 printer driver Windows 10

MF12SCN.INFMF5600AU.cabMf5600au.catMF5600AU.INFCNXRPUA6.infDevice:  Canon MF5750.  these are items I see after attempting to download a printer driver off the canon site.  I am at the manual install select driver step.  The official Canon driver tool...

MX882 Print Drivers

I have an Pixma MS882 printer and am trying to load it onto a new computer.  I am unable to locate the print drivers on line.  Does anyone have any suggestions?Thanks for your help

Unable to connect new laptop to MX472

I have a new Lenovo Windows 10 laptop and an existing MX472 printer/scanner.  I downloaded the MX470 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) and it the installation cannot complete becaus...

canon message.PNG
karezz by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Driver for MX922 Won't Download

This is the most horrible customer service I've encountered in a long while. I'm just trying to download a driver - I get to the download page, I click download and nothing happens. There's no way to contact Canon customer service, unless I pay $20 j...

MILewin by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

IX6820 Network Connection

I just recently moved to a new place with a new network connection. I have tried everything to get my ix6820 to connect to my computer and nothing is working. My Mac is updated to the most recent update, I have deleted and redownloaded the IJ Network...

Squid by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

G3202 not connecting

I cannot get the Pixma G3202 to connect to wifi.  Also, when I connect using a usb cable, it says the printer is busy performing an operation.  Is there a solution (that does not involve a sledgehammer)?

ptr1 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

PIXMA MX492 printer can't be detected

My PIXMA is suddenly no longer connected to my wifi and I can't reconnect. (My router is still the same and all my other devices remain connected.)I've watched the setup videos and completed the process, but at the end, I get a blue box that says "Th...

Unable to connect t WIFI / TS 3120

Hi,I moved to a new place.I use the same internet connection.I've tried everything to connect ,it says "connection failed"There is no  more telephone support nor online support in Canadais there any Canon Tech support here?ThanksAlex 

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements