Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MX472 Quick Menu Not Launching

Quick Menu is not launching on Pixma MX472.  Tested on both laptops and reloaded drivers on one of them.  No change. Quick Menu was working on both laptops a few days ago.  Any ideas?  Is this a Microsoft OS update issue rather than Canon software?

MF733cdw error 255,0,0 when scanning

My printer will print, but I get the error 255,0,0 when I try to scan using the MF Scan Utility. I have deleted and reinstalled the utility and it didn't fix the problem. I have had this problem before, but I can't recall how it got cleared up.I'm sc...

jbnapier by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

GX6021 Not installing

I am having issues installing the GX6021. For some reason it's asking to switch to an Admin account but I am using an Admin account to install. Please let me know how to fix this issue if you know. 

TechHelp_0-1665606859026.png
TechHelp by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MF4890 scans only first page

I am pulling my hair out.  MF4890 network scan used to work perfectly, now feed the first page, which scans.  Then ejects the rest of the pages through the feeder without scanning and says lost communication with scanner. This is insane.  I uninstall...

raylo32 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MG3022 won't connect

I have been using a MG3022, sparingly, for four+ years on a home WIFI network with both a Win 10 PC and Android phones.   About a month ago we lost internet access for a few days.  Now the printer no longer connects.  We have tried all of the recomme...

Borderer by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Issue Re-Installing Drivers on New MacBook

Hello. I recently got a new MacBook Air (2022 model) and need to re-install my scanner driver. I've tried to do so several times and it goes through the process and installs (note: when doing the install it skips over the installation location so I c...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements