Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG6220 has developed wifi connection issues

My admittedly old printer has developed connection issues. Most of the time now the wifi connection will either not be able to establish, or will get lost in the middle of a print job. Re-booting the printer will sometimes help, but not always. Anyon...

MPinJP by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot enter password for wifi MX492

Hello, I’ve had this printer for years now and it’s been perfectly fine. We recently had to update the password on our network and now my printer will not print. I have tried doing manual setup for connecting - me network will pop up but will not giv...

JMed by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wireless connection from G6020 to iPhone

Hi everyone!  I'm not super tech savvy, so please bare with me. Purchased a Canon G6020 about 2 weeks ago.  Trying to connect my iPhone 7+ (iOS 15.6.1) wirelessly.  I can detect the network on my iPhone Wifi, but when it tries to connect to the print...

pc_2022 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows 11 Software & Drivers for TR8620a

The following declaration is made on the subject download page ... "We've detected your operating system as Windows 10" and then shows "Windows 10 (x64) (detected)" in the version filter.  In fact the OS is Windows 11.  I can change the filter to Win...

PIXMA TS3322 Missing Drivers

I am getting errors on printer. im pretty sure im missing some sort of driver. Going to the Canon website to get the right drivers downloaded doesnt work. I need the right drivers downloaded so I can continue my everyday tasks for my business. I need...

holloann by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA G7020 Install Drivers without Printer

I work in an enterprise environment and we are replacing the printers of a number of our staff members who work from home. Is there any way to install the drivers without having to unpack the printers and connect them to the laptops? I would prefer t...

mcbddzak by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements