cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wireless devices not recognizing Canon MG6320

Blhinze
Apprentice

After getting a new internet service, my MG6320 won’t show up on my iPhone or iPad. The printer is connected to my internet. I’ve tried all the steps found on the internet and followed the link to your website listed on another discussion, but that model isn’t listed. The app I found charges 59.99 a year to use or a weekly fee. 

1 REPLY 1

Stephen

None of our printer apps are subscription-based. The only charge you may ever incur for your printer (other than ink) would be to speak with phone support, and that would be a one-time $19.99 fee before you call - that must be paid via your My Canon Account at canon.us/account. All drivers and software can also be found there or on our site HERE. The Canon PRINT app can be found HERE. Canon USA tech support is at 1-800-OK-CANON (800-652-2666). They are available Monday through Friday from 9am to 9pm (ET). You must register your printer before calling. Any other number or any other hours are not Canon USA. Any other places you may get software pr any other apps are not official Canon USA apps and are not supported by Canon USA.

If your printer is on your new WiFi, and your mobile devices are on the SAME WiFi network, they should see your printer as long as you have the Canon PRINT app installed. 

If you are on the same network, and you've got the app installed, please let us know! 

Announcements