cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to setup scan to pc for Canon i-Sensys MF443dw - please help

code99
Apprentice

Hello, 

My business bought a new printer for our office (the printer is in the title) and its up to me to set it up.

I've set it up for everything we need except for the scan to computer function. I've been at this for hours now and sitll cant figure out what's wrong.

All i get when i try to scan to pc is the printer prints a paper with error written on it. 

Bellow are the screenshots of my settings.

Can anyone please help me out? 

The printer is connected to our in-office wireless connection. All our pcs are connected to the same network.

Untitled.jpgsharedfolder.png

1 REPLY 1

Stephen

Hello!

Welcome to The Canon Community, and thank you for your inquiry!

We appreciate your participation, however, we need to let you know that the Canon Community is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market. It appears the i-SENSYS MF443dw is a Canon Europe exclusive. It is not sold or supported by our team here at Canon USA. 

If you live outside the United States, please CLICK HERE and select your country or region for your support needs.

You're welcome to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements